UNDP recently commissioned The Outcomes of Copenhagen — The Negotiations & The Accord to evaluate the substantive results of the Copenhagen climate talks, including the status of the negotiations on key issues under the formal negotiating tracks and the provisions of the Copenhagen Accord. The document has been authored by Alina Averchenkova, a senior analyst with First Climate, and was peer reviewed by an international team of experts. The document is currently available in English. French, Spanish and Russian translations will be forthcoming shortly.
This is the latest in the Climate Policy Series of the UNDP Environment & Energy Group (EEG). The other documents in the series are:
- Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Actions: Issues for Consideration (2009). Available in English.
- Financing Under the Bali Road Map: Designing, Governing, and Delivering Funds (2009). Available in English.
- The Bali Road Map: Key Issues Under Negotiation (2008). Available in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese.
To download all of these documents, please go here: http://www.undpcc.org/content/negotiations-en.aspx
These resources were all prepared under the EEG global project, Capacity Development for Policy Makers to Address Climate Change. The project is generously funded by the governments of Norway, Finland, Switzerland, and Spain, and by the United Nations Foundation and UNDP. For more information on the project, please visit www.undpcc.org. The site is available in English, French, Spanish, and Russian.
Project Manager, Capacity Development for Policy Makers to Address Climate Change
Environment & Energy Group
Bureau for Development Policy, UNDP
Tel: 1-212-906 5193
- Syllabi sought for IUCN Project
- New Study on Post-Copenhagen Strategies
- China, Climate Change and International Justice Research Position
- Climate Denial and Russian Climate Data
- Free Webinar on Copenhagen
Filed under: Uncategorized