The Law, Environment and Development Journal (LEAD Journal) is a peer-reviewed academic publication based in New Delhi and London and jointly managed by the School of Law of the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) – University of London and the International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC). LEAD is published biannually at www.lead-journal.org.
I am happy to inform you that a special issue of LEAD Journal on Climate Change (volume 6/1) has been published at http://www.lead-journal.org/current_issue.htm.
With best regards
Managing Editor, LEAD Journal
- New journal issue on CC/Marine Systems
- Special Issue of NRF on Climate Change
- New Journal: Weather, Climate, and Society
- Innovations Issue on Energy and Climate
- Call for Articles: UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
Filed under: Uncategorized