The Secretariat of the UNFCCC has just posted a valuable new document, compiling the commitments of Annex I Parties beyond the first commitment period under the Kyoto Protocol. The document is also valuable because it catalogs the emissions of all Annex I Parties through 2007 and also discusses the role of land use activities in helping to meet emissions commitments.
- New IIASA Analysis of Adequacy of Annex I Party Commitments
- New Report on Comparability of Efforts Requirements, Post Kyoto for Annex I Parties
- WRI Analysis of Annex I Emissions Reductions Pledges
- New WRI Analysis of Copenhagen Commitments
- Press pool coverage of Copenhagen
Filed under: Uncategorized