New Journal issue on U.S. Climate Law Policy
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.
I am delighted to announce that the inaugural issue of Washington and Lee University School of Law’s Journal of Energy, Climate Change and Environment, which focuses on Climate Policy for the Obama Administration, is now available on-line at http://law.wlu.edu/jece/page.asp?pageid=1082. It features articles by Robin Craig, David Markell, J.B. Ruhl, Nathan Sayre, and Alexandra Khrebtukova on a wide range of timely topics.
Hari M. Osofsky
Washington & Lee University School of Law
Lewis Hall #4006
Lexington, Virginia 24450
Phone: (540) 458-8259
Fax: (540) 458-8488
- Invitation: Second Annual W&L School of Law Energy, Climate, and Environment Symposium This Friday
- LEAD journal issue on climate change
- New Directions in Climate Policy: Special Journal Issue
- New journal issue on CC/Marine Systems
- Curriculum video on teaching environmental law in an era of climate change
Filed under: Uncategorized