The latest issue of the Carbon Capture Journal is available as an open access issue. The issue has several excellent articles on the current status of Carbon Capture & Sequestration. The piece by the International Energy Agency assessing what needs to be done to make CCS a viable climate change strategy could be a good brief reading for students at any level.
- New journal issue on CC/Marine Systems
- New edition of IEA newsletter related to Carbon Capture & Sequestration
- Good summary of Air Capture Geoengineering Approach
- New Journal issue on U.S. Climate Law Policy
- New Directions in Climate Policy: Special Journal Issue
Filed under: Uncategorized