Advanced PG Diploma distance learning programme in Renewable Energy is being offered by TERI University. Last Date for applying is 30th June, 2013.
It gives an opportunity to learn about the fastest growing sector in the world, sitting in the comfort of your home/office.
– A two years Advanced PG Diploma with an exit option after a year leadingto a PG Diploma in Renewable Energy
– Covers technologies such as solar, Wind and biomass, growing at a doubledigit rate
– Study through web-based Virtual Learning Environment
– Lectures from renowned experts in each field during face-to-faceinteraction or through webinars
– Developed in collaboration with UK Open University and Ministry of New &Renewable Energy, Government of India
– Approved by Distance Education Council (DEC), India
– Open for International students also
A bachelors degree in Mathematics/Physical Science/Technology or equivalent with minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by TERI University, wherever letter grades are awarded, or 55% marks in aggregate (of all years/semesters of the qualifying examinations) wherever marks are awarded.
For more information about the programme, kindly go through the link:
http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/APGDRE/ or contact the University for further details at the below mentioned.
Phone: +91 11 26122222, 26139110, 26139011