The independent research group Climatico has released a very good summary of the COP15 proceedings: Copenhagen: Copenhagen De-Briefing: An nalysis of COP15 for Long-Term Cooperation (2010). The report is a perfect length to assign as a student reading and isn’t freighted with insider nomenclature.
- Climatico Monitor Report -2010
- New Study on Post-Copenhagen Strategies
- Harvard Online Course post-Copenhagen
- Post-Copenhagen: The Road Forward?
- Post-Copenhagen Assessment
Filed under: Climate Change Law