FYI, a new publication analyzing the petitions to the World Heritage Committee by several NGOs, requesting that the Committee list several World Heritage Convention sites as “in danger” under the Convention due to the threat of climate change:
- New Study on Potential Role of Household Actions in Reducing GHG Emissions in the U.S.
- SBSTTA of the Convention on Biological Diversity: Climate Geoengineering
- Geoengineering: The Potential Role of Solar Radiation Management Schemes
- World Ethics and Climate Change: Paul Harris
- World Energy Outlook 2010