New climate finance policy brief by ODI and the Heinrich Boell Foundation: Climate finance additionality: emerging definitions and their implications.
This is the second paper in a series of policy briefs which provides independent commentary on current themes associated with the international debate on climate finance. The papers are prepared by the Overseas Development Institute (ODI) and Heinrich Boell Foundation and posted on the climate funds update website (www.climatefundsupdate.org).
- UN/DESA Policy Brief: Reaching a Climate Deal in Copenhagen
- M.S. in Climate Science & Policy, Bard College
- A New Direction for Climate Change Policy: The Hartwell Paper
- Delivering GHG Reductions under Various Climate Policy Options
- New publication on “fast track” financing under the Copenhagen Accord