New Article on the Potential Role of the World Heritage Convention and CC
Posted on October 22nd, 2009 by Dr. Wil Burns
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.
FYI, a new publication analyzing the petitions to the World Heritage Committee by several NGOs, requesting that the Committee list several World Heritage Convention sites as “in danger” under the Convention due to the threat of climate change:
William C.G. Burns, Belt and Suspenders? The World Heritage Convention’s Role in Confronting Climate Change, 18 Review of European Community & International Environmental Law 149-163 (2009).
- New Study on Potential Role of Household Actions in Reducing GHG Emissions in the U.S.
- Press pool coverage of Copenhagen
- New Book:World Ethics and Climate Change
- New book on role of renewable energy in addressing CC
- Good Resource for Tracking Copenhagen Developments
Filed under: Climate Change Law