FYI, a new publication analyzing the petitions to the World Heritage Committee by several NGOs, requesting that the Committee list several World Heritage Convention sites as “in danger” under the Convention due to the threat of climate change:
- New Study on Potential Role of Household Actions in Reducing GHG Emissions in the U.S.
- Press pool coverage of Copenhagen
- New Book:World Ethics and Climate Change
- New book on role of renewable energy in addressing CC
- Good Resource for Tracking Copenhagen Developments
Filed under: Climate Change Law