Getting students to think about the role of science
Posted on April 6th, 2011 by Rónán Kennedy
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.
The role of science in the formulation of law and policy is an interesting issue. One might think that it should be a straightforward one, but the reality is made more complex by human irrationality. On the Environmental Law Prof Blog, Lesley McAllister talks about how she gets students to think about these issues.
- New book on role of renewable energy in addressing CC
- AP Investigation of “Climate-gate”
- M.S. in Climate Science & Policy, Bard College
- New Study on Potential Role of Household Actions in Reducing GHG Emissions in the U.S.
- Rescuing Climate Science from Politics
Filed under: Uncategorized