In the aftermath of COP15, the climate protection movement is facing a still more complex challenge in reaching fair and adequate goals to preserve the Holocene climate.
Posted at greenthoughts.us is a proposal for simple ethical rules that builds on Donald Brown’s post-COP15 summary. This synthesis applies rule-based ethics to the selection of policy instruments, technologies, total cost of carbon mitigation, and the representation of facts, intentions, and statistical probabilities in the climate action movement.
PDF Version here
Web Version: http://greenthoughts.us/policy/post-copenhagen/
- Mid-Century Mitigation Targets and Policymaking
- New Post-Copenhagen Report from Climatico
- Good summary of Air Capture Geoengineering Approach
- New Study on How to Achieve Equity in Long-Term Policymaking on Climate
- International Climate Ethics List
Filed under: Uncategorized