For instructors of climate change courses who incorporate video presentations into the curriculum, I recommend the Climate Change library of United Nations University: http://videoportal.unu.edu/collection/climate-change.
The latest video in the collection, “Coping after Copenhagen: Maximimizing Mexico” is an excellent colloquium on contemporaneous negotiations.
- Video on ocean acidification
- New Video on Cap and Trade
- New Video on Climategate/Climate Change Science
- IEA Databases of Policies and Measures
- New Pew Video on Interface of CC/National Security
Filed under: Uncategorized