GHG Legislation Efforts Abandoned (again)
Posted on July 22nd, 2010 by Andrew Long
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed.
From today’s Washington Post: “Conceding that they can’t find enough votes for the legislation, Senate Democrats on Thursday abandoned efforts to put together a comprehensive energy bill that would seek to curb greenhouse gas emissions . . .”
Hardly surprising, but disappointing nonetheless.
- NYT commentaries on the abandonment of climate change legislation
- Analysis of emerging Kerry-Graham-Lieberman CC Legislation in the United States
- New Report on Comparability of Efforts Requirements, Post Kyoto for Annex I Parties
- New Study on Private Financing of Adaptation/Mitigation Climate Change Efforts
- Current negotiating positions of major emitters pre-Copenhagen
Filed under: Uncategorized