I have just participated in the wonderful 2nd Annual Conference of the Association for Law, Property and Society. An excellent array of papers from the conference is available here, including several of direct relevance to climate change law and policy. The 3rd Annual Meeting will be held March 2-3, 2012 — highly recommended for attorneys, law professors, and social scientists with an interest in property law and its relationship to society!
- Society for Law and Economics
- New Journal: Weather, Climate, and Society
- Interdisciplinary Climate Change Research Symposium
- Pew Summary of Copenhagen Accord
- LSE Scholarship Post-Graduate Scholarships on CC
Filed under: Uncategorized