CSDi is announcing the September launch of a module of four online field courses on Community-Based Adaptation to Climate Change. These courses begin by introducing basic climate change concepts, and develop as participants identify local community vulnerabilities, investigate appropriate solutions, develop full projects, launch and manage them.
Complete information and course syllabi:
Online course participants are using our courses to develop real, on-the-ground projects with real communities—both individually and through North/South student partnerships. People from 112 different countries and 250 organizations have used CSDi online courses to develop projects impacting 140.000 people.
- Climate Change Online Courses
- Online Climate Change Field Courses
- New Climate Adaptation Courses in Spanish
- Carbon Management Library Online
- Online workshop on teaching climate change
Filed under: Pedagogy