Posted on August 25th, 2009 by Wil Burns
Professor Victor Flatt of the University of North Carolina School of Law has launched a new blog on climate change and the law, on the website of the Houston Chronicle.
- Curriculum video on teaching environmental law in an era of climate change
- Climate Wiki: Climate Lab Networks
- Interesting Blog Dispatch
- New Journal issue on U.S. Climate Law Policy
- Guest Blog: Ken Alex on the Role of Climate Change Litigation in the U.S.
Filed under: Uncategorized