Something that can make for a good class is a debate. Here are two articles with different views on the sentencing of Tim DeChristopher (who bid on oil and gas leases as a form of protest):
This case, and the issues it raises, might make for a good starting point for discussion.
- New Report on the Nexus of Human Rights/CC
- Participatory Learning in Climate Change Law, Part 2
- Comparative climate law reports
- Dealing with Climate Skepticism in Environmental Law Survey Classes
- Poor science, poor policy?