CFR Session on Geoengineering
Posted on June 9th, 2011 by Dr. Wil Burns
For instructors who cover climate geoengineering in your climate courses, an excellent introduction is a symposium held by the Council on Foreign Relations last year, Developing an International Framework for Geoengineering. The site includes a transcript of the presentations, by Granger Morgan of Carnegie-Mellon, John Steinbruner of the University of Maryland, and Ruth Greenspan-Bell, of the World Resources Institute, as well as audio and video versions. The session includes a discussion of various geoengineering options, potential side-effects, and governance options.
- Overview of geoengineering options
- The Arctic Council and Geoengineering?
- Ethics of Geoengineering Video Interviews
- Law Review Symposium Issue on Climate Geoengineering
- New Article on Air Capture Geoengineering
Filed under: Uncategorized